Domo, Tegoshi-desu!

Currently madly in love with this CUTIE PIE guy :)



Tegoshi Yuya ( 手越祐也)<!--> Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE
Been called as "Japanese's Justin Bieber" (LOL with that)


Manly side of him *brb dies*

For me, I really love his beautiful voice (Y) He's another Johhny's that have a great voice after Satoshi Ohno (Arashi)
And his cute smile really made my heart melts :D
Cutest guy I've ever seen :))
Only 6 years older than me :D // He was born in Kanagawa, 11/11/1987


Young Tegoshi~ His face changed a lot, ne?

It's so good that his face changed a lot to more an adult. I first noticed him in Ya-Ya-Yah TV Show. He looked very young there (about 15 years old) and now he's already 23 years old :) I think he looks 1/4 Italian. But people said he's 100% pure Japanese *I always think that some guys of Johhny's isn't 100% Japanese. They must be have mixed with other ancestries*

u.u Tesshi >.< *I want your clear skin pleaseeee

Blonde or black hair doesn't matter. He always looks cute :D

F*CKING FLAWLESSSSSS

Tego + Bear = MAXIMUM KAWAII



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum