LINE Official Event - LINE Let's Get Rich

On September 4th-5th there was an event on my campus (Unika Atma Jaya Jakarta) titled LINE Official Event - Let's Get Rich. It was such a very well-received event, since all students on my campus were going crazy about it. LOL xD

Yesterday, I arrived on campus at about 9.50 a.m. As I walked to the class, I saw a very big crowd on Hall C. Apparently, it was a LINE Official Event. All  you need is to download LINE Let's Get Rich and then invite 30 friends to get two turns to roll the dice and get LINE's merchandise. If you succeed to place the dice in the red spot, you get one big Cony or Brown. Blue spot, you get one small plush doll of Cony or Brown. Last one, purple spot, you could get a folder or a pen.

The Game Rule




This is the game site - look at the monopoly board

Taken from my friend's Path. The crowd on 2nd day

I hurried to the class because I thought that I was already late. Inside the class, I saw two big Cony & Brown dolls in front of my friend's seat. Luckily she managed to get the dice in red spot for two times. To be honest, I envied her. YEAH. I MEAN WHO DOESN'T WANT THAT CUTE BIG LINE CHARACTERS DOLL FOR FREE?! I want it too. So during the class, I couldn't even concentrate. Instead of listening to what the lecturer said, I was focusing to download LINE Let's Get Rich - using the lame campus wifi. After waiting for about 20 minutes, I successfully downloaded it. I was so excited. But then, another problem comes. To open and play LINE Let's Get Rich, you must have at least 3G/4G connection. It was obvious that I couldn't rely on campus wifi. I feel like there was no hope to get the merchandise.

Soon after the class, most of my friends rushed from the second floor to the first floor and queued for LINE Let's Get Rich. The line was so goddamn long! All I got to do was just staring at the people who play the games. Then, I left Hall C for a while to take care of PAJ needs. Inside the secretariat of PAJ, while taking care of the proposals and letters, suddenly the conversations turned into LINE Let's Get Rich. I told them my problems and then one of my friend offered me his mobile wifi. "Here, use it as you please." I grabbed his mobile wifi and went back to the Hall C, and managed to invite 30 friends. Thank God :")

Luckily, I managed the dice to get into the red and blue spot. So I got one big Cony doll and one small Brown plush doll. I was beyond happy!

Want it? Come to my campus, then! I hear the event will also be continued till next Monday

As I walked home, everybody around the campus was holding their big LINE dolls. LINE DOLLS ARE EVERYWHERE. LIKE, LITERALLY. Here, I took some snapshots of them (sorry for the blurry pictures, because I took it carelessly)

Hall C


 

Brown on the table...

Even boys are crazy to get the doll xD

LINE dolls are everywhere...

About LINE Let's Get Rich



Before I jump into the conclusion, better if I explain about Let's Get Rich first, in case, you are wondering...
I think the game is so booming right now, especially in Indonesia. Almost everyday, I get notifications from LINE to play LINE Let’s Get Rich. Frankly speaking, before this event is being held, I NEVER DOWNLOAD OR EVEN PLAY THE GAME. I finally downloaded it for the sake of the cute doll! LOL

LINE Let’s Get Rich is similar to monopoly. Every player has to roll the dice and try to get the country on the same color/block. But be careful, don’t get into the jail or deserted islands!

Alike monopoly, there is also characters in Let’s Get Rich that we can play, like Dennis – the badboy, Yuka – the genius, Catrina – the beautiful stewardess, Hernandez – the baseball star, and so on that could help us in playing the game.

Not only that, this game also has Chance Card that we can use for many purposes, like city donation, free highway, or free to go to any countries, and also protect us in friend’s country so that we don’t need to pay the tax.

If we want to get rich quickly, we can collect Diamond. We can get the Diamond by sending invitations to play Let’s Get Rich to friends in our LINE’s contact.

So, if you want to feel the sensation in traveling around the world and get rich, then try LINE Let’s Rich!

Link:
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linecorp.LGGRTHN&hl=en
IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/id/app/line-lets-get-rich/id870365423?mt=8

Thank you LINE Official for the cute merchandise! I think it was a very good an effective promotion. Look, people who hasn't downloaded LINE Let's Get Rich, was very excited to download it - in order to get the cute merchandise (including me). By any chance, could the event be extended for a week pleaseee??! xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum