Aspiring Photographer

So, recently I like to post photos (almost everyday) to my Instagram account. I like photography since a long time ago. I think I'm quite good at taking photos and I want to become more serious about photography in the future. They said the best camera is the one that you use now. But I still eager of having a better camera. I'm currently using pocket camera Panasonic Lumix DMC FS-3 and my phone Samsung Galaxy Grand 2.

Take a look at some of my snaps from my Instagram account! You can search my photos using hashtag #EugeniaCamera :)

Light installation from Future World Exhibition at ArtScience Museum


 
Starfish at S.E.A Aquarium

Stand alone tree in front of Gardens by The Bay

Pink flowers at Flower Dome

Cloud Forest Dome

Autumn-ish tree in Samigaluh, Kulonprogo

Random trees in Samigaluh, Kulonprogo


What do you think? Feel free to leave a comment here! ;)

TWITTER/ASKFM : @eugeniatheodora | INSTAGRAM : @eugeniasepthariani
E-MAIL : eugeniasepthariani[at]gmail[dot]com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum