Another Stupidity

harloo! hahaha... well, until now the rain still dropped hard. i feel lazy to go to school this morning. i'm still hoping that the flood won't happen^^ ehe :D nothing special in school, but i don't know why, i feel more happier today and the laughter decorate my face! wow! it's a big better movement for me! you know, since third grade, i always feel unenthusiasm, since i have to decide my future.. ah. forget that, back to the main topic. i've got an embarassing experience just now.

i wanted to send a mobile message to my friend. her name is jennifer leona. i asked her about the making of LPJ's report. then, i send it to jennifer. a few minutes later, i got the reply. i was shocked. jennifer leona didn't reply it. it was jennifer! gee, wrong number! wrong send! fyi, i have two friends named jennifer in my school. one is jennifer - my classmate, the other one is jennifer leona - in the other class. that message supposed to be jennifer leona, not jennifer (without leona). that was so embarassing. hazukashii ne~ >.<
so. . . after you read that .. based on my embarrasing experience above, i suggest you to:
don't you ever give your future child's name by a-well-known name! you should give them by an unique name, like mine : EUGENIA. that was so unique, right? (NARCISSIST MODE : ON). my friend had ever say to me that my name sounds like a fairy name! wow *blushing* >.<

ok.. enough for today. gotta make my music report!
i'll be very busy for this 4 days to go! year book, LPJ, and science competition! gimme your blessings, God! so i can do my best!^^

xx, eugenia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum