Hoy! Hoy!

*drumroll effect* tada... this is my 55th post! yeay! you know, i feel happy now XD. i've told about Vivaldi's biography in front of my class in a good way. and the Four Season played well. thanks God! i could do it well. so i'm feel free now! feel free from the music! for your information, i didn't choose beethoven either chopin. i was confused to decided, man. by the way, thanks, vivaldi :) now, i'd like to prepare myself for the 3 busy days to go!

my waiting list :
1. the making of year book (tomorrow!)
2. LPJ OSIS
3. science competition (ah.. i always lazy talk about this)

arghh.. it seemed so hard to do! but i keep try to do my best.. and i'm still hoping that i can be accepted in Sancta Ursula High School. help me God! well, i'm still hoping it because that school is the only school i choose.
keep spirit!
ganbatte kudasai, ne!^^

enough for today. gotta eat my dinner^^
i hope y'all like my post!

xx, eugenia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum