Sorry

sorry guys, i haven't updated my blog yet. well, i'm quite busy for school. and my computer was broken for this past three days. fortunately my dad brought it to the technician and here it is : my computer is okay now! thanks dad! lol.

well yeah, things went good for a week. on the day after tomorrow, I will join the "Lomba Kording Tingkat DKI Jakarta". you know what? the day is same with Sancta Ursula's day for uniform measurement, shoes, and so on. the important thing right now is how could I get on time for Sancta Ursula. ahh.. I just can pray to God. let Him help me to manage the time.

move to another topic.
on monday till tuesday, I will join the second trial exams. I have studied seriously that I can do. please pray for me ya guys. I hope that the result is better than the first exam, especially for bahasa indonesia lesson. that was my bad. I promise I'll do my best!

enough today.
I wanna complete my tasks and study for the test tomorrow.
bye bye!
God Bless!

xo, eugenia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum