Exhausting

もしもし, みんな!

Photobucket


how's it going?
I'm so tired today. I've worked from 11.30 a.m till 5.00 p.m. But it's okay. If it affects me positively, I'll continue that job! *fyi, this is the only way to save my allowance!* and also... *cough!cough!* kinda bored with blogging. bored with the skin. I'm really looking forward to make a blogskin by myself. but how? I'm thinking soo hard..
lack of ideas!

Photobucket


so the tag thingy goes here :

milkysmile


*~*~*~*~*~*

What color is your favorite hoodie?
- depends.

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- why not?

Do you plan outfits?
- kinda.

How are you feeling RIGHT now?
- happy :)

Do you say aim or a-i-m?
- aim?

Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
- I had no dream :D

Did you meet anybody new today?
- yeah

What are you craving right now?
- graduate well!!!!

When was the last time you talked on aim?
- never.

Are you emotional?
- somehow.

Have you ever counted to 1,000?
- why should I?

Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
- lick like a lollipop ;)

Do you like your hair?
- not like but love the wavy one

Do you like yourself?
- YES :P

Have you ever met a celebrity?
- yes. but those celebrities are not my idols :)

What are you listening to right now?
- crazy moon - arashi

Are your parents strict?
- sometimes.

Would you go sky diving?
- nope.

Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
- the lights? perhaps?

Have you ever been in a castle?
- never.

Do you rent movies often?
- yeah, instead of buying it.

Favourite season?
- spring.

Have you made a prank phone call?
- nope.

Can you count backwards from 74?
- could you teach me :P

Who are you going to be with tonight?
- dad.

Ever been on a train?
- yes.

Ever been in love?
- yeah.

Do you have a cellphone?
- of course.

Are you too forgiving?
- it depends.

Do you use chop stick?
- yup.

What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
- sleeping LMAO

Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
- what is that?

What was the last question you asked?
- dunno ...

What was the last CD you bought?
- Arashi's?

What is your bus number for school?
- I don't take bus

Is your hair curly?
- none.

Last time you cried?
- two days ago.

Ever walked into a wall?
- if I have a spiderman power

Do looks matter?
- no.. it should be hearts :D

Have you ever bought anything from TopShop?
- nope.

Have you ever slapped someone?
- SLAPPED?

Favorite color?
- sky blue, purple, red.

Are you sarcastic?
- depends.

Do you have any tattoos?
- nooo

The last person you held hands with?
- forget :)

Do you sleep with the TV on?
- noo

Where was your default picture taken at?
- my room?

Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
- noo...

Do you like your life right now?
- YEAH!

How often do you talk on the phone?
- seldom

What is your favorite animal?
- kawaii animals :D

What was the most recent thing you bought?
- cheese muffin cakes at BreadTalk

Do you have good vision?
- nope

Can you hula hoop?
- yea XD

Could you ever forgive a cheater?
- somehow.

Do you have a job?
- kinda. a-part-time-job I think.

Can you handle the truth?
- depends.

What are you wearing?
- pajamas LOL

Have you ever crawled through a window?
- how to crawled :|


*~*~*~*~*~*


Okaeri~ XD
Gotta eat my dinner and then learning hiragana

milkysmile


Hope someday I will be able to speak Japanese fluently (aside from English)!


milkysmile


Anyways, 16 days counting to my upcoming "DAY"
PRAY FOR ME YA GUYS.
God please do the rest...

では、また


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum