Singapore Travel Diary

Thank God finally it's my second time writing my travel diary series. Hopefully I can do more later in the future as I'm exploring more countries :D On 2 - 5th May, I went to Singapore for the second time. This time with my dad. Actually it was a graduation gift from him. Thanks a lot, Dad! Love you to the Jupiter and back 

First time I went to Singapore, we had no plan at all. I was 18 at that time (2012). Masih cupu dan pemalu banget; mau tanya orang aja sungkan setengah mampus. Syukurlah sekarang gue sudah berubah... jadi power ranger AHAHA. I think I'm step by step be more matured now. Ya iyalah, I'm going to be 23 this year! Oke, melanjutkan pengalaman ke Singapura untuk pertama kalinya... we even walked down the street from Orchard Road to Marina Bay. CAN U IMAGINE HOW FAR IT IS?!?! My dad refused to take the MRT; OMG this was so ridiculous I can't even hold myself from laughing so hard. Inilah akibat dari malu bertanya, sesat di jalan. Benar-benar sesat saking sesatnya ogah naik MRT di saat orang lain berlomba-lomba naik MRT xD



Not wanting for such embarrassing things to be happened again, I prepared the itinerary thoroughly. I researched carefully about the places that I want to go to. Gue bener-bener nge-Google segala hal buat trip ini HAHA.

In 4 years, Singapore didn't change much, I think. Still, a lovely small country I would like to live in someday. Yes, mimpi gue adalah suatu hari nanti harus bisa menetap di negara ini.

Here's my itinerary for 4D 3N in Singapore:
Day 1
Bugis Street
Haji Lane

Day 2
Madame Tussauds
S.E.A Aquarium Marine Life
Orchard Road
Library @ Orchard Gateway

Day 3
Gardens by The Bay
ArtScience Museum
Marina Bay Sands
NUS University Town

Day 4
Sunflower Garden @ Changi Airport
Orchid Garden @ Changi Airport

Well, since this time I was not traveling in a backpacker's way or join a tour, I spent about IDR 12 million for 2 person. Quite pricey, yea because we went to Gardens by The Bay, S.E.A Aquarium Marine Life Aquarium plus Madame Tussauds Museum that spent a lot of money. I'm quite satisfied with this trip but unfortunately our hotel, Ibis Novena was quite far from the MRT station. We have to walk for about a half kilometer to get there. I pity my dad for having such a cramp on his legs because he has walked way too far during this trip :")

We should've been chosen Ibis Hotel Bencoelen (which located in Bugis Street) instead of Ibis Hotel Novena. But despite that, this was my first time staying in Ibis Hotel from Accor Group. The price of the hotel is in mid-range and quite affordable for me.
Protip: find a hotel that have the NEAREST access to the MRT station. This was important if you're bringing your family (e.g : your parents).

During this trip, I took a lot of good pictures (which is sooo Instagram-able). Thanks to the handy-phone that Ibis Hotel has provided to its guest. I used the phone during my trip. Here's the sneak-peek of the pics :

Sunflower garden at Changi Airport Terminal 2 Transit

The famous Marina Bay Sands

A lonely tree in front of Gardens by The Bay

The Fall at Cloud Forest Dome

Cloud Forest Dome 

ArtScience Museum

Hopefully I will write more about these places on a separate posts. Gue rasa cukup segitu dulu ya hihi. See you on the next post~


TWITTER/ASKFM : @eugeniatheodora | INSTAGRAM : @eugeniasepthariani
E-MAIL : eugeniasepthariani[at]gmail[dot]com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Tes PwC Indonesia - Risk Assurance Division

Pengalaman Seleksi Beswan Djarum 2014/2015 Jakarta

20 Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Jadi Beswan Djarum